Here's the changelog for update v2.4.2:
- Economy has been reworked and fixed up. The outdated and unfair prices have been adjusted, and sell rates are now (usually) a fourth of the buy price instead of 80% of it.
- Mob spawners are now more fairly priced and are more worth it as well
- Ore prices are now in proportion. Rubies cost 10,000P instead of 40,000P.
- Combining max level enchantments has been fixed
Hello, here's the changelog for update v2.3:
- Parsh world revamped, ores like iron, coal, and even (rarely) diamonds will spawn in the mountains. Also, the caves have been revamped as well!
- Dungeons revamped, there have been 5 new room additions and new loot tables.
- Tons of bug fixes
- Spawn has been revamped!
- Custom mob spawn rate in the Overworld has been reduced so new players aren't killed instantly. Custom mob spawn rates in Parsh are boosted.
Hello, here's the changelog for update v2.2:
- New beacon effects have been added to the server, as well as a max range of 500 blocks now.
- Enchanted Golden Apple recipe added back to the game
- Chat report is disabled now
- Server is updated to 1.19.2 now
- Optimizations and bug fixes
Here's the changelog for update v2.1:
- Added the Ruby armor set, recipe book for it can be found in game. If you can't find the recipe, contact staff for help. This new armor set is ultra resistant to lava damage and is a tier up from Netherite armor.
- Ruby Sword added, which gives you a damage boost when you're on fire, and also "poisons" people you attack as well.
- Custom Mobs now spawn based off of light and not specifically during night, and they spawn at light levels 7 or less.
- Optimizations to the server performance
Hello, here's the changelog for update 2.0.1:
- Fixed the thousands of mobs spawning in oceans and rivers, littering them. If you find any more unusual spawning like that, please do tell me. They now don't spawn in water/lava, depending on the mob.
- Mobs no longer tag you into combat, so you can log out if you get attacked by mobs.